Small Black Crescent Moon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Solid black crescent moon temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.3 in / 0.8 cm (height)
The moon is frequently featured in tattoos, which makes sense since many of us feel a deep connection to this celestial body. The calming energy of the moon and its ability to guide us through the darkness of night make it a powerful presence in our life.
While the moon is universally associated with cycles, change, and feminine energy, the exact meaning of a moon tattoo varies based on the type of moon that is featured. A crescent moon is traditionally associated with motherhood and fertility, making it a popular choice for those who are entering this phase of their lives. Today, crescent moons are often associated with personal growth and change, manifestation, and creativity.
Our small back crescent moon temporary tattoo is a great option for those who prefer a smaller, minimal tattoo design. It would look incredible on a delicate area of your body, such as your fingers or behind your ear. You could also pair it with other symbols to deepen its intrigue and meaning.
If you’re entering a new phase in your life, you might choose our tiny black crescent moon fake tattoo as a way to mark this new beginning. Whatever your motivation, our design is the perfect way to try before you buy since it comes in a set of three! If you are looking for a slightly larger design, don’t miss this version of our black crescent moon temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend