Small Black Crown Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist black crown temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Crowns are powerful symbols of royalty, power, strength, and authority. Many people choose to get crown tattoos as a way to showcase their own power or autonomy. This design reminds everyone that the wearer deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
There are many reasons why someone might choose a crown tattoo. You might pick one because you know you deserve to be treated like a queen. Or it might be the perfect way to showcase your own internal strength and power. This design is popular among men and women alike.
Crown tattoos tend to be highly elaborate creations, however many people prefer a simpler design. If you’re among them, you’ll appreciate our small black crown temporary tattoo, which has been created in the minimalist style. This tiny crown temporary tattoo shows the outline of a royal tiara, complete with jewels at the top of each spike. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a friend.
A crown may also be chosen for its religious connotations. In Christianity, crowns are symbols of Jesus, who is frequently referred to as the King of Kings or King of Jews. Additionally, the crown reminds us of God’s ultimate sacrifice for mankind, in which Jesus was sacrificed on the cross while wearing a crown made of thorns. If you’re looking for a way to honor your faith, our simple black crown fake tattoo would be a meaningful option.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend