Small Bold Cross Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist small bold cross semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.5 in / 1.2 cm (height)
Crosses are one of the oldest motifs in tattoo design that still enjoys widespread popularity today. Featuring a universally recognized icon, our small bold cross semi-permanent tattoo is a powerful way to share your faith with those around you.
Cross tattoos have a long and rich history, with some of the earliest examples seen in Egyptian and Roman art, often serving as a symbol of power or religious devotion. In the Middle Ages, crusaders often wore cross tattoos as a sign of their faith, and the practice quickly spread to other parts of Europe. They later became a popular motif in sailors' tattoos, serving as a talisman against bad luck at sea.
Today, our bold small cross long-lasting tattoo is chosen by people of all backgrounds to express their beliefs and values. For many, our small cross semi-permanent temporary tattoo is a reminder of the sacrifice made by Jesus Christ, and a symbol of hope and redemption.
Others view our plastic-free bold cross long-lasting tattoo as a representation of strength and fortitude in the face of adversity. Whatever your interpretation, our two-week tattoo offers you the ideal way to try before you buy it since it comes in a set of two and remains in place on your skin for around 14 days. As an alternative, you may prefer this little minimalist cross 2-week temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend