Small Butterfly Pair Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small butterfly couple long lasting semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Butterfly tattoos are a popular choice because of their beauty and deep symbolism. Representing hope, transformation, spiritual rebirth, and beauty, butterflies can be chosen for a number of different reasons. If you’re considering getting inked, then our small butterfly pair semi-permanent tattoo is a great way to try before you buy.
Did you know that seeing two butterflies together symbolizes true, enduring love? You might be interested in our butterfly couple long-lasting temporary tattoo as a way to invite love into your life. Or perhaps you’re choosing this design to honor the deep love that you share with your soulmate.
Our small butterfly pair 2-week temporary tattoo would also make a powerful matching tattoo to get with your partner, best friend, or sibling. In doing so, you’d be making a strong statement about the depth of your love and your confidence in its ability to stand the test of time.
Our environmentally-friendly butterfly couple two-week temporary tattoo uses skin-safe ingredients that allow the ink to sink into your skin and last for around two weeks. Arriving in a set of two, this is the perfect way to try out placements or matching tattoos. If you like this design, you may enjoy our butterfly couple semi-permanent tattoo, which features a slightly different design and larger format.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend