Small Compass Rose 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Small semi-permanent minimalist compass rose 2-week temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm|
Since the early days of tattooing, the compass has been a popular motif in tattoo design. This symbol has universal meaning and great aesthetic value, contributing to its enduring popularity. For anyone considering permanent ink, we suggest trying out our plastic-free compass rose 2-week temporary tattoo first.
Before the compass's invention, humankind depended upon the sun, stars, and geographical landmarks for guidance. With the advent of this tool, travelers were able to find their way home even when these landmarks could not be seen. As such, our compass rose long-lasting temporary tattoo is a powerful symbol of guidance and direction.
In a modern sense, our compass rose semi-permanent fake tattoo is a way to show one’s wanderlust and love of adventure. It can also represent strength and resilience and serve as a protective talisman.
For some, our compass rose long-lasting tattoo is a reminder that no matter where they go in life, they will always find their way back home. This design comes in a set of two and will last on the skin for around two weeks, making it the easiest way to try out a design before getting inked. For other ideas, browse the full collection of travel temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend