Small Crescent Moon Outline Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist crescent moon outline 2-week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.8 cm (width)|
Crescent moons are one of the oldest symbols that remain in widespread use today. Thanks to its long and rich history, this symbol makes a wonderful tattoo and is among the most popular motifs out there. If you’re considering permanent ink, our small crescent moon outline semi-permanent tattoo offers you the ultimate way to try before you buy.
Around the world, the crescent moon is used to represent the passage of time, the cycles of the natural world, and the waxing and waning of power. In ancient Egypt, the crescent moon was associated with Isis, the goddess of motherhood and fertility. In early Christianity, it was often used to represent the Virgin Mary. In Islam, the crescent moon symbolizes the prophet Muhammad and his triumph over adversity.
Its widespread use means that our small crescent moon outline long-lasting tattoo will be widely recognized and understood. Designed using a special blend of gardenia ink, our skin-safe crescent moon outline semi-permanent fake tattoo is designed to last on your skin for about 14 days before fading from sight.
Our tiny crescent moon long-lasting tattoo comes in a set of two, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend. If you aren’t sure which design is best for you, be sure to check out all of the moon 2-week temporary tattoos in our collection!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend