Small Crescent Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent small and sharp black crescent two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Our crescent semi-permanent tattoo features a symbol widely used throughout history in nearly every culture. Our skin-safe 2-week tattoo features an elegant rendition of a black crescent moon in black ink, giving it a powerful appearance on the skin.
This black crescent moon long-lasting tattoo features a symbol with a long and complex history. For many cultures, it has been associated with the feminine principle, as it is often seen as a symbol of the goddess. The ancient Greeks associated Artemis, the goddess of the hunt, with the crescent moon. In Rome, it was linked to Diana, goddess of the moon.
In pagan traditions, the crescent moon is often seen as a symbol of rebirth and new beginnings, which remains a popular modern interpretation of our black crescent semi-permanent temporary tattoo. And in Islamic countries, this design might be used as a symbol of faith or culture.
Ultimately, our black crescent moon long-lasting fake tattoo is a complex and multi-layered symbol that holds significant meaning for different cultural groups. It comes in a set of two, so it’s perfect for sharing with friends or trying out placements before getting inked. Check out the entire collection of moon 2-week temporary tattoos for other design options.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend