Small Dog High-Five Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small fine line style puppy high-five temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
Dogs have the incredible power to lift our spirits and brighten even the greyest of days. As our most loyal companions, the connection shared between a dog and its person is deep and meaningful. If you’re looking for a way to honor the relationship you feel with your favorite canine companion, you might enjoy our small dog high five temporary tattoo.
This design features the hand of a person and the paw of a dog joined in a high five motion. You might view this as a sign of encouragement between the pair, just like dogs often encourage us to get up and get going, no matter how we feel that day. Or you might see this as the embodiment of the partnership that is shared between a dog and its person.
Our dog high fave fake tattoo is designed in the fine line style and contains just enough detail to give it a realistic appearance. Free from embellishments, this adhesive tattoo showcases the loyal and steady devotion felt between the pair.
If you’re considering permanent ink, our dog-human high five temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it is the best way to try before you buy. Not quite what you had in mind? We have other designs that feature this special relationship, including a dog-human handshake fake tattoo and a small paw print temporary tattoo for you to consider.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend