Small Fearless Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Handwritten style small 'fearless' script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
Do you laugh in the face of danger? Are you able to make life-changing decisions without trepidation? Do you take on the challenges of daily life with a smile and innate confidence? Whether you are actually fearless or just want to appear that way, our small fearless temporary tattoo is a great way to demonstrate your internal resilience.
In reality, few people are actually fearless. Worries big and small plague our lives and make it hard for us to act with confidence. We might be worried about illness, professional difficulties, money, or a troubled relationship - there’s plenty to fear in this modern society!
Overcoming fear, however, is vital to your success and happiness. When fear holds you back, you are unable to achieve your dreams and live life on your terms. If you’re looking for a way to boost your confidence and banish fearful thoughts from your life, then our eco-friendly ‘fearless’ temporary tattoo could be the perfect choice for you.
Designed using an elegant cursive script, this sticker tattoo is the best way to try before you buy! It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend. Its small size and gentle curves give this powerful word a subtle appearance, which contrasts neatly with the bold meaning behind the word ‘fearless.’
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend