Small Fine Line Lavender Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small fine line style lavender temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Appreciated around the world for its calming abilities, lavender is a gorgeous plant with a rich history and deep symbolism. Given the deep appreciation we have for this fragrant flower, it’s no surprise that so many people choose to get lavender tattoos. If this is on your mind, then you’ll love trying out our small fine line lavender temporary tattoo.
The lavender plant has been used throughout history for a variety of purposes, both practical and symbolic. In ancient times, lavender was often used in sachets and potpourris, as the pleasant scent was thought to ward off evil spirits. Later, lavender became associated with purity and virtue and was often used in wedding bouquets. Today, the calming properties of lavender oil are widely recognized and the plant is commonly used in aromatherapy.
You might choose our plastic-free fine line lavender fake tattoo to embrace its symbolism or simply because you love its beautiful appearance. This design features a graceful sprig of lavender, with fine detailing that will give it an elegant appearance on your skin.
Arriving in a set of three, our small fine line lavender sticker tattoo is an easy way to experiment with different placements. You could also give one of these lavender adhesive tattoos to a friend to get their opinion on this design. If you’re still considering your options, be sure to browse our entire collection of lavender temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend