Small Fine Line Rose Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style small rose temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
Roses are considered one of the most cherished sources of natural beauty. They are a unique symbol of love, passion, beauty, and powerful emotion. For many, the rose also represents life’s duality with its delicate and beautiful petals versus its prickly thorned stem. This beautiful flower represents balance. It is a reflection of the highs and lows of life. Whether you love the rose for its undeniable beauty or use it as a symbol of balance in life, our small fine line rose temporary tattoo could be just what you’re looking for.
Created using delicate thin lines, our small fine line rose temporary tattoo is an elegant piece that despite its small size is packed with a mound of detail. Perfect for the environmentally conscious out there, all of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging and are made using non-toxic materials.
In Greek Mythology, the rose represents immortal love that can withstand the test of time. It is the most popular flower gifted between lovers on Valentine’s Day and is one of the most powerful and traditional ways to say I love you.
Designed to be the perfect green alternative, our small fine line rose temporary tattoo is the best way to remember that along with life’s painful lows comes its sweetest highs, filled with joy and love. Whatever your affiliation with this beautiful flower, our small fine line rose temporary tattoo is a stunning piece that is perfect for men and women of all ages.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend