Small Hakuna Matata Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small Hakuna Matata symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
If you grew up in the 80s or the 90s, there’s a good chance that your childhood was made brighter by songs from The Lion King. Hakuna Matata, in particular, was a favorite among children who loved to belt out these words while emulating the fun-loving Pumba and Simone. The meaning behind these words, however, has become more relevant after we left our carefree childhood days behind us.
You might be looking at this hakuna matata symbol temporary tattoo because you’re thinking about getting a tattoo that reminds you to relax and live with fewer worries. If so, this design could be just what you are looking for! Hakuna matata is a phrase from the East African language of Swahili that is literally translated to mean “there are no worries” and commonly understood to mean “no worries” or “take it easy.”
Adult life is certainly not free from worries and it’s easy to get sucked into a cycle of worry, doubt, and stress. However, certain words or symbols can help us change our perspective - this hakuna matata fake tattoo is the perfect example. Featuring a symbol popularized by the Disney movie, our adhesive tattoo lets you carry this message with you everywhere you go.
Our Lion King temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try before you buy. You can experiment with placements before committing to ink, share one with a friend, or consider matching tattoos with your person!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend