Small Half Flower Half Butterfly Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small illustrative style half butterfly half flowers temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1 in / 2.4 cm (width)
Butterflies are a source of creative inspiration for many. They are dazzling creatures that have a close association with art because of their colors and vibrancy. But, the butterfly is also a symbol of weightlessness, femininity, and purity. They represent metamorphosis and growth as they transform from a caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly. Whether you want to mark the next chapter in your life or just want something to symbolize your divine femininity, our small half flower half butterfly temporary tattoo could be just the piece for you!
Created in an illustrative style, our small half flower half butterfly temporary tattoo is an extremely elegant and complex piece that is packed with a mound of detail. Filled with depth, line work, dot work, and shading, this small and powerful piece is a great ecological alternative as it is plastic-free and comes in 100% paper packaging.
Designed with non-toxic ink and materials, this temporary tattoo comes in packs of three so you can share it with your friends. It’s also a great way to test out a design in different placements before opting for the real deal. Do you want a beautiful piece to represent a transformation you’ve been going through? If so, our small half flower half butterfly temporary tattoo could be the perfect design to mark the occasion!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend