Small Hamsa Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small Hamsa temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
Known in Middle Eastern culture as the hand of God, the hamsa hand is a protective symbol that brings anyone who wears it good fortune, luck, and health. While its meaning varies slightly depending on the culture, there is no doubt that this powerful symbol which includes an evil eye, will keep you safe through life’s toughest challenges. If you’re looking for an extra layer of support, our hamsa temporary tattoo could be the perfect piece for you.
Small yet packed with a mound of detail, our hamsa temporary tattoo depicts a hand facing palm open with an evil eye at the center of it. Made using the highest quality, non-toxic, and biodegradable materials, this piece is designed using different sized fine lines and dot work.
Perfect for the eco-conscious among us, this temporary tattoo was created with Mother Nature in mind. Free of plastic and delivered to you in 100% paper packaging, the temporary tattoo comes in packs of three so that you can try out the design on different parts of your body or share it with friends.
Regardless of your religion and beliefs, the hamsa hand holds an incredible amount of power to the beholder. It brings happiness while warding off negative feelings. If you’re wanting to keep negativity at bay, our hamsa temporary tattoo can help bring good vibes into your life. Plus, it’s an awesome way to test out a tattoo design before opting for the real deal!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend