Small Happiness Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Happiness' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
Happiness is a state of mind that is pursued by many. Reaching a state of happiness is a lofty goal. For some, it will be a lifelong pursuit, while others seem to be born into a state of perpetual bliss and joy. When asked what we most want for our partner, child, sibling, or friend, most of us will answer, “I just want them to be happy.” Indeed, what else would we want for someone important in our life?
Our small ‘happiness’ temporary tattoo consists of this single, important word. Designed in a handwritten, cursive font, our eco-friendly fake tattoo has an elegant, timeless feel to it. If you’re thinking about getting “happiness” inked on your skin, our fake tattoo is the perfect way to try. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend.
This design would also make a powerful matching tattoo. By getting ‘happiness’ inked on your skin with your special person, you are saying that happiness is found within your relationship or that this connection is what elevates you to a state of happiness.
For many, the pursuit of happiness requires dedication and commitment. With the distractions of life and the daily hardships we face, it can be easy to fall from the path. If you need some encouragement, our ‘happiness’ sticker tattoo may be exactly what you need to refocus your thoughts and intentions in pursuit of your goal.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend