Small Jellyfish Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Illustrative style small jellyfish temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
Jellyfish are creatures that have fascinated humans since the beginning of time. Their ethereal beauty and otherworldly grace have long been seen as symbols of the mystical and the unknown. In recent years, they have become a popular motif in tattoo design as people seek to express their own spirituality and sense of mystery.
For anyone considering permanent ink, we suggest trying out Puntuak’s small jellyfish temporary tattoo to ensure this is the right voice before committing. Created in collaboration with the Basque tattoo artist Puntuak, this illustrative-style jelly fake tattoo features a realistic portrayal of these mysterious creatures.
For many, this eco-friendly jellyfish sticker tattoo by Puntuak offers a way to connect with the natural world and the universe beyond. It’s also a way to explore the duality of nature. These beautiful creatures seem incapable of harming anything, yet many species pack a sting that can be extremely painful and even lethal.
This fine line small jellyfish temporary tattoo by Puntuak is a great way to express a sense of wonder and awe about the natural world, or simply to embrace the power of one’s spirit animal. It comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try out placements before getting inked. For a larger version, we suggest this jellyfish fake tattoo instead.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend