Lily Of The Valley Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small long-lasting lily of the valley semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.4 cm (height)|
Thinking about getting a lily of the valley tattoo? For many people, there is no flower more beautiful or meaningful than this one. Before committing to permanent ink, grab a set of our lily of the valley semi-permanent tattoos to try out placements and ensure this is the right choice.
Our ecological lily-of-the-valley long-lasting tattoo features a delicate, striking flower that has been revered for centuries. Symbolically, the lily of the valley has been associated with purity, humility, and a return to happiness. In Christian tradition, the lily of the valley is often seen as a symbol of Easter and the resurrection of Christ.
Our fine line lily of the valley semi-permanent tattoo could be used to symbolize innocence and young love. For this reason, it is a top choice in wedding bouquets. In Victorian times, the lily of the valley was sometimes known as the "ladder to heaven," due to the way its delicate flowers appear as an upwards stairway to the heavens.
The beauty and symbolism of our minimalist lily of the valley long-lasting temporary tattoo make this a top choice for anyone seeking a depiction of their favorite flower. This design comes in a set of two and should last on the skin for about 14 days before fading away. For other options, browse the entire collection of flower 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend