Small Matching Crescent Moon Temporary Tattoos - Set of 3+3
Small minimalist matching crescent moon temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||3+3|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.7 cm (height, each)|
The crescent moon has been used as a symbol by many cultures throughout history. More often than not, it was strongly associated with goddesses, which led it to become a symbol of the female spirit. Our small matching crescent moon temporary tattoo is a great choice for best friends or sisters who want to show the bond they share.
This set of ecological matching crescent moon fake tattoos contains two slightly different versions of the moon - a silhouette and an outline. The set contains two of each type, allowing tattoo buddies to experiment with placements before making a commitment.
There are many reasons why two people might choose our small matching crescent moon sticker tattoo for many reasons. Often used as a symbol of new beginnings, it can be a way to commemorate the start of a new chapter or venture together. It is a powerful symbol of femininity and fertility and can also be seen as a sign of deep friendship or sisterhood.
Whatever the reason, matching crescent moon tattoos can be a beautiful way to show the world the strength and connection shared between two people. Check out our entire collection of matching temporary tattoos for more inspiring designs.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend