Small Minimalist Compass Rose Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small minimalist compass rose temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm|
For hundreds of years, compass rose tattoos were seen primarily on sailors and seamen, who believed this talisman would bring them good luck and safety on the high seas. Now, this classic symbol of direction and good fortune has become a popular tattoo among the wider population.
In addition to representing good luck, a compass tattoo may be chosen to symbolize direction, guidance, or focus. It is also common among those who want to show their love for adventure and travel.
Our small minimalist compass rose temporary tattoo is a modern take on this classic symbol. While small and delicate, there is an inherent strength visible in this compass temporary tattoo. Are you thinking about getting a compass rose tattoo? This paper tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try it out before you buy or share one with a friend.
Each of our paper tattoos is created in a way to minimize our impact on the planet. We have chosen environmentally-friendly materials, such as soy-based ink and non-toxic adhesives, and we don’t use any plastic in our fake tattoos. From the papers to the packaging, everything is 100% recyclable, making this the perfect choice for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend