Small Minimalist Crown Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist crown temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
For thousands of years, crowns have been used as symbols of royalty, lineage, power, and leadership. When used as a tattoo, a crown may symbolize a personal triumph, internal power, and confidence. They may also be used to demonstrate that you deserve to be treated like royalty or serve as a reminder to those around you that your life is worthy of utmost respect.
Are you thinking about getting a crown tattoo? One reason this symbol makes for a great tattoo is that it allows for a high amount of personalization. You can choose from elaborate designs, incorporate your name or another word into the tattoo, and add embellishments to give the design more meaning or prominence. However, for many of us, a minimalist design has the most power. If this is your style, then you will appreciate our small minimalist crown temporary tattoo.
This design features the black outline of a small, three-point crown. Its small size and lack of embellishments allow this fake tattoo to have a powerful presence anywhere you place it. Our crown temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to try before you buy!
Crown tattoos may also be chosen by someone who is looking for a way to express their religious beliefs. This symbol has a strong association with Jesus, who was called the King of Kings. Our minimalist crown sticker tattoo is ideal for those seeking an alternative to a standard Christian cross tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend