Small Minimalist Tatteco Hummingbird Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small semi-permanent minimalist Tatteco hummingbird temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
It’s no secret that we adore hummingbirds! We love these tiny birds and their symbolism so much that we chose to incorporate their famous silhouette into our own logo. If you share our love for these winged beauties, then you’ll appreciate our small Tatteco hummingbird semi-permanent tattoo.
Created with fine, flowing lines, our minimalist hummingbird long-lasting tattoo will have a light and airy presence on your skin - a fitting depiction of these magical birds. Of all the creatures in the natural world, hummingbirds have always held a special place in the human imagination. These tiny birds are able to hover in mid-air and fly backward, seeming to defy the laws of physics.
In many cultures, they are seen as bringers of good luck. In others, they are seen as messengers between the worlds of the living and the dead. It’s hardly a surprise therefore that our skin-safe Tatteco hummingbird semi-permanent fake tattoo is often used as a symbol of joy, hope, magic, and transformation.
Created using our proprietary blend of gardenia ink, this fine line hummingbird long-lasting temporary tattoo will stay on your skin for around two weeks, giving you ample time to decide if this is the right choice for you. If this isn’t exactly what you are looking for, be sure to browse our whole collection of bird 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend