Small Moon Phases Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist moon phases 2-week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
The moon has been worshiped since the beginning of human existence. In most cultures, the moon was associated with feminine deities and came to represent a type of gentle, almost mystical power in our lives. The way it cycles through various phases in the month later led to the association of the moon with cycles, change, fertility, and even the journey from life to death.
As a powerful and meaningful symbol, many people choose to get moon tattoos. Ones that depict the phases of the moon, such as our small moon phases semi-permanent tattoo, are particularly popular among those who seek a design that represents cycles.
Our plastic-free moon phases two-week temporary tattoo features the moon in nine different positions during its cycle. This minimalist design will have a strong appearance on your skin, thanks to its dark color and striking design.
Created from the gardenia plant, our small moon phases long-lasting temporary tattoo is designed to stay on your skin for around two weeks. Arriving in a set of two, this is the ideal way to try out this powerful design. You can also share one with a friend or try out matching tattoos with your person! Not quite what you had in mind? No worries, we have a wide variety of moon 2-week temporary tattoos for you to choose from!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend