Small Moon Phases Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist moon phases temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
The moon is one of the most important celestial bodies for us humans, because it has a direct impact on tides, animals, and even humans. Every month, the moon goes through a series of changes and transformations that alter its appearance as well as the effect it has on Earth. Our small moon phases temporary tattoo can help you visualize the different stages of the lunar cycle and represent the different changes the human body is constantly going through.
It’s worth noting that the moon has eight different phases, with four distinct stages occurring about one week from each other. What many don’t know is that the moon has a strong gravitational pull that heavily influences life on our planet. For many, the moon represents prosperity because it directly affects tides, which are responsible for transporting minerals and nutrients that ensure the survival of crops and animals alike.
The different moon phases are also said to affect human emotions and how we feel about certain things. Water is one of the main components of the human body, so there’s a direct link between the location of the moon and the emotions we feel.
All of our small moon phases temporary tattoos are printed on recyclable paper, making them an eco-friendly alternative for your next piece, so order yours today.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend