Small Orchid Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small watercolor style orchid temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|1 in / 2.4 cm (height)
Flowers rely solely on the proper environment to thrive. Our small orchid temporary tattoo is an example of a flower that’s not only sprouted, but has been well taken care of and looks incredible with vibrant colors of purples, greens and yellows.
The flower seen in our ecological orchid fake tattoo is one that’s extremely fragile, but has a strong representation adorned by many who use this assumptively delicate floral piece to showcase their strengths. That’s not to say these flowers don’t have a softer meaning as well.
Flowers like the orchid sticker tattoo don’t magically come out of nowhere. They’re properly cared for, watered, and planted in the right environment, and constantly monitored and maintained to ensure it sprouts from the seed, catches enough sun to grow, and is ready to be potted in its forever home or kept in a garden as a playground for butterflies.
This orchid ephemeral tattoo symbolizes growth, along with love, refinement, and beauty. Its vibrant color sets it apart from other tattoos and is sure to be noticed by others. If an orchid isn’t the perfect flower, we offer many different options in our flower temporary tattoo collection.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend