Small Pineapple Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Little pineapple temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.3 in / 3.4 cm (height)
The pineapple is a fruit that has been revered for centuries for its sweetness and exotic appearance. Today it is celebrated as a popular icon in home decor, fashion, and even tattoo design. Our skin-friendly small pineapple semi-permanent tattoo is the ideal way to experiment with this eye-catching design before getting inked since it lasts on the skin for around 14 days.
In Central and South American cultures, pineapples are viewed as symbols of hospitality, home, and family. As such, our small pineapple semi-permanent temporary tattoo could be used to show an appreciation for one's own home and family.
In the past, the pineapple was often used as a symbol of luxury and wealth, as it was difficult and expensive to obtain in the Old World. In this way, our eco-friendly small pineapple long-lasting tattoo could be used to show a desire or appreciation for a life of luxury and ease.
The fruit itself is believed to represent many different things, including good luck, friendship, and health. Whether it is viewed as a meaningful symbol or a lucky charm, our small pineapple long-lasting fake tattoo is sure to be a conversation starter. Add to the collection by checking out all of our food 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend