Small Planet Earth Temporary Tattoos (Set of 4x2)
Small fine line style Earth temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||4x2
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
At the galactic level, the planet earth is simply the third rock from the sun. But for the billions of people who live here, it’s so much more than that. In our solar system, no other planet is capable of supporting life. We would not survive for a minute outside of the protective confines of the earth’s atmosphere.
Home to a staggering amount of life, the earth is often seen as a symbol of fertility, motherhood, and protection. Others view the earth as a symbol of universality since it is home to such a diverse number of lifeforms, in addition to billions of human souls.
Our small planet earth temporary tattoos are perfect for anyone who wants to try out a minimalist version of this concept. It comes in a series of four, with each one showing a unique point in the earth’s rotation. You get two sets, so you can experiment with different placements or share one set with a friend!
We love our home here on earth, which is why we have chosen to create our temporary tattoos using environmentally responsible materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives. From the papers to the packaging they arrive in, the materials we work with are 100% recyclable and plastic-free, making them the preferred choice for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend