Small Red Anatomical Heart Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small red fine line style anatomical heart outline temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Ironically, not many people associate the word “heart” with the main organ in the body because of the ancient symbol that has the same name. However, the anatomical heart is one of the most important and complex muscles, so it’s essential for maintaining good health. Our ecological red anatomical heart temporary tattoo pays tribute to this magnificent organ that works around the clock to keep the rest of the body happy.
Crafted using soy ink and paper, our eco-friendly red anatomical heart tattoo features a fine line design. The entire temporary tattoo features red ink - the color of passion and blood - which creates a unique, eye-catching effect. Furthermore, the design featured on our anatomical red heart temporary tattoo is accurate while still maintaining a simple appearance, making it ideal for any occasion.
Like its symbolic counterpart, the anatomical heart design has come to represent romantic love as well as an appreciation for family members and friends. This ecological alternative is a great choice for people who want to show their love for their significant other or celebrate the life of someone who is close to them.
If you’re looking for a creative design that’s eye-catching and allows you to deliver a profound message, our anatomical red heart temporary tattoo may be the best alternative.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend