Small Semicolon Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small semicolon semi-permanent two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
So much more than simply a punctuation mark, our small semicolon semi-permanent tattoo is a tiny design with enormous meaning. In recent years, the semicolon has become a popular tattoo choice due to its association with mental health awareness.
As a tattoo, it came into widespread usage thanks to Amy Bleul, who founded Project Semicolon in an effort to raise awareness and provide a sense of solidarity to those who suffer from mental illness. Our small semicolon long-lasting tattoo offers you a non-permanent way to show your own solidarity with this movement.
Designed to last for about 14 days on your skin, our small semicolon semi-permanent fake tattoo could be used as a symbol of hope and resilience. The idea behind the design is that the semicolon represents a continuation of life; even when things are tough and you feel like giving up, there is still a reason to keep going.
For many people, our small semicolon long-lasting temporary tattoo is a reminder that they are not alone in their struggles. It is also a reminder to be kind to yourself; even when life is difficult, it is important to remember that we all deserve compassion and understanding. If you are thinking about getting permanent ink, this 2-week tattoo offers you an easy way to try out placements before making a commitment because it comes in a set of two. Looking for something even smaller? Check out our tiny semicolon semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend