Small Shining Sun Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist shining sun temporary tattoo
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm|
Suns are a popular motif in tattoos around the world - and for good reason! Powerful and life-sustaining, the sun is a constant presence in the life of everyone on earth. For this reason, mankind has attached special significance to the sun throughout the ages. While the meanings vary between cultures, there are a few common themes. The most common meanings include life, light, growth, fertility, energy, power, strength, knowledge, illumination, rebirth, and reincarnation.
Thanks to the varied meanings behind the sun symbol, many people choose to get a sun tattoo or incorporate a sun into a larger design. While ornate suns were more common in the past, recent years have seen a surge in minimalist sun tattoos. While the meaning remains the same whether minimal or more elaborate, we think minimalist sun designs are a great way to capture the intense meanings associated with this symbol.
Our small shining sun temporary tattoo is a perfect example of a minimalist sun tattoo. If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, this is an excellent way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend.
Are you looking for plastic-free temporary tattoos? You're in the right place! We are proud to produce eco-friendly fake tattoos, made from soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives, and printed on 100% recyclable paper.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend