Small Shooting Star Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist two tailed shooting star temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
Catching a glimpse of a shooting star is one of the most magical moments we can experience. For urban dwellers, shooting stars are a rare occurrence, often associated with travel or holidays. But for those who live further afield, shooting stars are a common sight for those who love to contemplate the starry expanse above. With some patience, almost all stargazers will eventually be blessed with the vision of a shooting star across the night sky.
Owing to their rare and fleeting occurrence, shooting stars have become associated with wishes, dreams, good luck, and prosperity. The opportunity to glimpse this magic is sure to be a good omen in your life! Shooting stars are also associated with achievement, as they remind us to reach for the stars.
When you wear this small shooting star temporary tattoo, you can bring a bit of luck and magic to your life every day. Let the world know you are a person who follows your dreams and always shoots for the stars.
Our fake tattoos are printed using soy ink and non-toxic adhesives. All of our materials are recyclable, so you can be assured that you are not creating extra waste when you choose our tattoos. This shooting star tattoo comes in a set of three, allowing you to experiment with different placements or share one with the special star in your life.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend