Small Star Outline Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small star outline temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm (width)
For centuries, humans have looked up at the sky and gazed at the stars in awe. Today, star symbols are found everywhere, from country flags right down to company logos and temporary tattoos. This ancient icon can represent a variety of different ideas, making our eco-conscious star outline temporary tattoo a great option for your next non-permanent piece.
This star outline temporary tattoo features a pentagram, also known as a five-tip star. The simple design consists of a small black outline of a perfect five-tip star without any filling. Embraced by musicians, actors, and other global celebrities, the five-tip star is one of the most identifiable icons that everyone you know will recognize right away.
While historians haven’t been able to discover the origin of the pentagram, we know this symbol dates back to more than 5000 years and that in some cultures it represented unknown areas that were believed to be uninhabited.
Similarly, the pentagram is now a symbol of the celestial bodies that light up the sky every single night. Our temporary star outline tattoos are made of 100% paper packaging and non-toxic ink, so we encourage you to recycle all of the waste materials to help reduce the impact on our environment.
If you liked our small five-tip star Tatteco, be sure to check out our slightly smaller five-tip star temporary tattoo, too.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend