Small Tatteco Hummingbird Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small semi-permanent minimalist Tatteco hummingbird temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (width)|
Are you looking for a small design that is big on meaning? If bird tattoos are particularly appealing to you, then you may enjoy our small Tatteco hummingbird semi-permanent tattoo.
We love the symbolism and magic behind these tiny birds so much that we chose to feature one of them in our company’s logo. If you feel the same attraction, then this small hummingbird silhouette long-lasting tattoo offers you the ultimate way to try before you buy.
Our small hummingbird semi-permanent temporary tattoo features one of the most iconic symbols in nature, providing a rich source of meaning and inspiration for people all over the world. Whether they are glimpsed on a daily commute or splashed across a tapestry, these tiny creatures add a touch of joy to our lives. As symbols of freedom, agility, and beauty, a hummingbird tattoo can provide you with daily inspiration and pleasure.
You can expect our hummingbird long-lasting fake tattoo to stay on your skin for around 2 weeks. That’s because we formulate these 2-week tattoos using a proprietary blend of gardenia ink, which sinks into your skin, much like a real tattoo. This design comes in a set of two, so you can try out various placements or give one to a friend who shares your love for these incredible birds. If you like this design, you may enjoy trying out our minimalist Tatteco hummingbird semi-permanent tattoo, as well.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend