Small Taurus Constellation Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small Taurus constellation temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
Are you looking for a special way to celebrate your Taurean nature? Or perhaps you want to honor a Taurus in your life? Many people choose to get an astrological tattoo to show the importance of the stars to them. This is a great subject matter for a tattoo because it carries deep personal meaning and allows for creative, personalized designs.
Our small Taurus temporary tattoo is perfect for anyone who prefers a minimalist approach that features the shape of the Taurus constellation. This design features 11 of the stars that make up this constellation, connected by a thin black line. The result is an elegant and intriguing design that is sure to turn heads and spark conversations.
Known to be stubborn, yet loyal and steadfast, Tauruses make excellent life partners. That’s hardly a surprise since this sign is ruled by Venus, allowing their loving, affectionate nature to shine. If you share your life with a Taurus, this could be a unique way to show your love. It’s a little more interesting than a standard heart or name tattoo!
Thinking about getting permanent ink? Our eco-friendly sticker tattoos are the best way to try before you buy! This Taurus constellation fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements before getting permanent ink or share one with a friend.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend