Small Thunderbird Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small thunderbird temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
The thunderbird is an important symbol for several Native American tribes, particularly those from the Northeast area of the United States and Eastern Canada. The Algonquian and Iroquois both held strong beliefs about this mythological creature.
Our small thunderbird temporary tattoo features a minimalist interpretation of this powerful creature. According to Algonquian beliefs, the thunderbird controlled the heavens and created thunder and lightning by flapping its wings.
Our small thunderbird sticker tattoo will hold a different meaning for each person. Today many people see this sacred and noble bird as a symbol of power, strength, and a connection to the spirit world. It represents an independent spirit who will rise again even after experiencing setbacks.
Our sustainable thunderbird fake tattoo showcases this bird using bold lines and dashes, all created using black soy-based ink. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try before you buy. For a variation on this theme, be sure to check out our Anishinaabe temporary tattoo as well.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend