Small Treble Clef Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small treble clef temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
Are you thinking about getting a tattoo to showcase your love of music? If you’re looking for a tried and true option with universal meaning, then you can’t go wrong with our small treble clef temporary tattoo.
Also referred to as the G-clef, this symbol is used to define the specific pitch of a piece of music. However, it is frequently used simply to refer to music or indicate that something is of the musical realm. If you place our small G-Clef fake tattoo on your skin, you’ll be making it clear that you are a music lover.
You might choose our environmentally-friendly treble clef sticker tattoo because you’re a professional musician or simply because you adore a good tune. Whatever your motivation, our fake tattoo offers the best way to try before you buy since it comes in a set of three.
Designed using plastic-free materials, our small G-clef adhesive tattoo will have an elegant, classic appearance on your skin. If you’re looking for something a bit larger, we have this version of our treble clef temporary tattoo for you to consider!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend