Small Tree of Life Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small tree of life semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2.4 cm / 1 in|
Are you thinking about getting a tattoo that features the tree of life? Before committing to permanent ink, you can try out this small tree of life semi-permanent tattoo to ensure this is the right choice for you. This is a wonderful way to explore an ancient symbol that remains just as relevant in today’s modern world.
The tree of life is a potent symbol with a long history. It has been used to represent different things in different cultures, but it often signifies personal growth, fertility, and abundance. In some traditions, the tree of life is seen as a bridge between the physical and spiritual worlds.
For many people, our small tree of life long-lasting tattoo offers the perfect way to connect with this powerful symbol and express their own beliefs or values. The tree of life can also be a reminder to live in harmony with nature, appreciate the cycle of life, and respect the interconnectedness of all things.
Whether you see it as a sacred symbol or simply a beautiful design, our tree of life semi-permanent temporary tattoo can be a strong reminder of what is most important in your life. Designed using gardenia ink, this skin-friendly tree of life long-lasting fake tattoo comes in a set of two and should last on your skin for around 2 weeks. If you like this design, you may enjoy some of the other options in our collection of tree 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend