Small Tulip Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small watercolor style tulip flower temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
While roses are a classic symbol of love and passion, tulips take things a step further with their meaning. Tulips have been used for hundreds of years to express perfect or deep love for another person. With this powerful meaning, they are an ideal choice to give to your partner, child, or parent.
If you’re looking for a way to keep this meaning with you everywhere you go, then a tulip tattoo is a wonderful option to consider and our small tulip temporary tattoo is the best way to try before you buy!
Designed in collaboration with Lena Fedchenko, our sustainable pink tulip fake tattoo features the unique watercolor style that Fedchenko is known for. With a long leafy stem and a delicately-colored flower head, this watercolor tulip sticker tattoo will look incredible on your skin.
If you’re looking for a powerful matching tattoo to get with your sibling, partner, or best friend, our small tulip adhesive tattoo by Lena Fedchenko is a great way to try out this idea before making a commitment. It would be a wonderful way to acknowledge your deep, unconditional love for each other. If you prefer something a little bigger, we also have this version of our tulip temporary tattoo for you to consider.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend