Small Watercolor Daisy Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor style daisy flower temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Lena Fedchenko|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
Thinking about getting a daisy tattoo? Fantastic choice! This beautiful flower is rich in symbolism and makes for a wonderful motif in tattoo design. If this is something you’d like to explore, our small watercolor daisy temporary tattoo is the best way to try before you buy.
Found all over the world, daisies are common flowers that work their magic by adding a touch of beauty wherever they are found. Due to their natural prevalence throughout Europe, there are many stories associated with these lovely flowers. The ancient Celts believed that God sprinkled daisies on the earth as a way to comfort parents who had lost a child. According to Norse mythology, daisies belonged to the goddess Freya and symbolized fertility, motherhood, and childbirth.
Our watercolor daisy fake tattoo could also be chosen for some of its more modern meanings, including purity and innocence. Created in collaboration with the talented Lena Fedchenko, our plastic-free daisy sticker tattoo comes in a set of three, which makes it the easiest way to experiment with this design and try out placements.
If our watercolor daisy adhesive tattoo isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, we encourage you to browse our entire collection of daisy temporary tattoos, where you’re sure to find some other options that will appeal to you!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend