Small Watercolor Lavender Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small watercolor style lavender temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Lena Fedchenko|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
With her eye for detail and ability to create beautiful designs inspired by nature, Lena Fedchenko’s flowers have become well known in the tattoo world. In collaboration with Lena, we have created this small watercolor lavender temporary tattoo.
Lavender has been well-loved by people for thousands of years. Highly valued and costly, lavender flowers were used to indicate social status in Roman times. The ancient Greeks used this fragrant, sacred flower to decorate their temples. In Victorian England, these flowers were given to loved ones as a sign of devotion and respect.
Today, lavender is highly popular due to its use in essential oils. With its ability to calm our souls, lavender continues to be treasured. If you’re looking for a way to show your appreciation for this flower, our lavender temporary tattoo is a great choice. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements before getting permanent ink or share one with a friend.
Also created in collaboration with Lena Fedchenko, we offer you a larger version of this lavender temporary tattoo. Looking for other flower temporary tattoos? Be sure to check out the full collection of Fedchenko temporary tattoos! As with all of the fake tattoos in our collection, these beauties are eco-friendly, plastic-free, and 100% recyclable.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend