Small Watercolor Lotus Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small watercolor style lotus flower temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
The appearance of a lotus flower bobbing gently on still water is a beautiful sight to behold, but the meaning behind this essential flower goes much deeper than its good looks. Around the world, the lotus is an important flower to several religions, including Hinduism and Buddhism.
Whether you appreciate the spiritual significance of this flower or simply admire its beauty, our small watercolor lotus temporary tattoo offers you the perfect opportunity to experiment with this design before getting inked.
Designed in collaboration with Lena Fedchenko, our sustainable pink lotus fake tattoo features two pink lotus flowers. One flower has already opened, ready to greet the day, while the other is just beginning to emerge, hinting at potential and opportunity. Lotus flowers are often used to represent purity, spiritual enlightenment, and rebirth due to the unique way they disappear below the water at night and then reemerge in the morning.
This watercolor lotus sticker tattoo is a great example of the watercolor style that Lena Fedchenko is known for. With soft pink tones, our small lotus adhesive tattoo will have a delicate, graceful appearance on your skin. It comes in a set of three, so you’ll have a few chances to get the placement right before committing to permanent ink. If you’re not sure this is the right design for you, we have several other options for you to consider in our collection of lotus temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend