Small Watercolor Poppy Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small watercolor style poppy flower temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.5 cm (height)|
The poppy is a trending motif in tattoo design, particularly for those who seek a unique way to show the balance between life and death. The intense red color of poppies and their copious presence in fields in early summer may lead you to believe that this flower is strong, yet a single touch will send its petals fluttering to the group.
In this way, poppies are an incredible symbol of the balance between life and death. As humans, we are powerful and capable of transforming the world around us. Yet, we are also incredibly vulnerable, both physically and emotionally. A single touch has the power to transform us completely.
If you are attracted to the beauty and symbolism of the poppy, you will love our small watercolor poppy temporary tattoo. This design was created in collaboration with Lena Fedchenko, a talented tattoo artist who is based in Moscow. She uses a unique watercolor technique and natural colors to convey the awe-inspiring beauty of nature. Our red poppy fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try before you buy.
In addition to representing the balance between life and death, poppies are also chosen to symbolize peace, slumber, death, and a release from pain, thanks to the potent medicine that is created from their sap. Looking for a slightly larger poppy temporary tattoo? Be sure to check out the bigger version of Fedchenko’s red poppy before making your final selection!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend