Small Wild Flower Bouquet Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small fine line wild flower bouquet semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (height)|
Flowers are one of the most common motifs in tattoo design. Many people choose to feature their favorite flower in a design or select one for its symbolism. But for those who can’t decide which flower is best, we suggest this small wild flower bouquet semi-permanent tattoo.
Designed in collaboration with Puntuak, a Basque tattoo artist, this bouquet of wildflowers long-lasting tattoo features a variety of common flowers, each portrayed in intricate detail. His design includes some of the most beloved flowers, including lavender, daisies, and forget-me-knots.
For many people, Puntuak’s small wildflower bouquet semi-permanent temporary tattoo is the ideal way to represent a passion for nature, the outdoors, and the carefree feeling of a spring day. For others, this is the perfect way to symbolize an enduring friendship. This design would make a wonderful matching tattoo for best friends or sisters!
This bunch of wildflowers long-lasting fake tattoo by Puntuak comes in a set of two and should last on the skin for around 2 weeks, so it’s the best way to try out a design before committing to ink. For similar designs, check out the collection of flower 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend