Small Wing Couple Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small minimalist wing couple temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
For as long as humankind has existed, we’ve been fascinated with what lies beyond this earth. We ponder the existence of divine forces and what happens after death. As a result, much of our artwork focuses on these concepts. For anyone looking for a modern way to embrace the mystery and wonder of the unknown, this small wing couple temporary tattoo by Puntuak is an excellent option to consider.
Though the specific meaning of Puntuak’s pair of angel wings fake tattoo can vary depending on the wearer's personal beliefs, some general interpretations are commonly associated with this symbol. One popular meaning is that the wings represent protection from harm. In this context, the wings serve as a reminder of a loved one who has passed from this earth and whose spirit now watches over us.
Another common interpretation is that this small wing couple represents freedom and a desire to live life to its fullest. Just like angels and birds can rise above the surface of the earth, so too do many of us desire to live a life of freedom.
Some people are attracted to these pair of angel wings temporary tattoo by Puntuak because they feel it is a good representation of their own angelic qualities. Whatever the motivation, our fake tattoo offers the easiest way to try out this design before committing since it comes in a set of three. For a similar design, we also have this small angel wings fake tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend