Small Witch's Knot Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Little Witch's knot temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.4 in / 3.4 cm (width)|
Our ecological small Witch’s Knot temporary tattoo features a symbol representing knot magic used in the Middle Ages by witches. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try out this potent symbol before getting inked.
This small Witch’s Charm Magic Knot fake tattoo is a favored symbol of many modern witches. In the past, the design would be etched above doorways for protection. Today, it might be inked onto the skin in order to benefit from its protective powers.
Our small Witch’s Knot ephemeral tattoo is an ancient design that incorporates two powerful symbols - a circle and a four-cornered knot. The entire symbol can be drawn without lifting pen from paper, which is symbolic in itself.
For anyone who appreciates ancient magic or modern witchcraft, our fine line Witch’s Knot temporary tattoo is a fascinating design. It would make a great matching tattoo to show how two people are tied together or simply used for protection as it was in the past. For a larger version, check out this Witch’s knot fake tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend