Small Yellow Flower Temporary Tattoo by Zihee - Set of 3
Small watercolor yellow flower temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2.2 cm (height)
Zihee is a well-known tattoo artist from Seoul, Korea. She frequently travels to different countries to offer her breathtaking designs to her fans. She is known for her nature-inspired designs and use of the watercolor style, as seen in this small yellow flower temporary tattoo.
For anyone interested in trying out her unique style, our small yellow flower fake tattoo by Zihee is the perfect way to do so. This is a great way to enjoy her style without traveling far from home. It’s also a wonderful option for anyone considering getting a yellow flower inked on their skin.
Zihee’s small yellow flower sticker tattoo features a tiny yellow blossom atop a green stem with a single leaf. Many people choose this design because they are attracted to the symbolism of yellow flowers. Long associated with the sun, yellow flowers also symbolize warmth, happiness, and vitality.
In many cultures, yellow flowers are seen as a symbol of joy and friendship. For this reason, our ecological yellow flower fake tattoo by Zihee would make a fantastic matching tattoo for two best friends or siblings. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try out this idea before getting inked. For more of her incredible designs, check out the entire collection of Zihee temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend