Small Yin Yang Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Little yin yang temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
Many people are attracted to the yin-yang symbol because of the fascinating Chinese philosophy behind it. Yin and yang are concepts that have been around since at least 1300 BCE and were first seen in relation to the weather. In the years following, philosophers attached greater significance to yin and yang, using it as a way to explain how opposite forces can actually be complementary and contribute to order in our world.
As Chinese philosophy spread to the West, the yin yang symbol came into widespread usage. It is a common motif in tattoo design, often chosen by those who seek a unique way to embrace the power of yin and yang in their lives. If you’re considering permanent ink, our small yin yang temporary tattoo is the best way to try before you buy.
Our yin-yang fake tattoo features a traditional design of this important symbol. The black half of the circle is said to represent feminine energy, the moon, darkness, and passivity, while the white side is symbolic of masculinity, light, activity, and passion. Together these two sides work together to bring balance into our lives and world.
Our ying yang adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share with a friend. If you’re looking for a slightly larger version, don’t miss this version of our ying yang temporary tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend