Snowflake Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Snowflake temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
As snowflakes land on the earth, they cover our grounds with white snow that is adored by men and women of all ages. But, the snowflake symbol is most commonly worn by those who love winter sports such as skiing and snowboarding. It’s also a favorite among those who love Christmas. Whether the snowflake takes you back to your latest winter holiday or you simply love the festive period of the year, our snowflake temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for you!
Made using simple, symmetrical lines, our snowflake temporary tattoo is a minimalist piece that is elegant, subtle, but great for those who want to travel back to an amazing time they spent in the snow. This striking piece comes in a pack of three meaning you can either share it with friends or try it out on different parts of your body.
Best of all, all of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging and are made with non-toxic materials and ink, making them the perfect green alternative for the environmentally conscious among us. These temporary tattoos are also an awesome alternative if you’re thinking of getting a permanent piece but want to try out your design before opting for the real deal.
Whether you love winter sports, are a Christmas fanatic, or you want a design that can remind you of your latest holiday in the snow, our snowflake temporary is a one of a kind piece that is perfect for you.
If you liked our snowflake Tatteco, be sure to check out our smaller snowflake temporary tattoo, too.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend