Solar Sparkle Type II by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style solar sparkle type II temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|0.6 in / 1.65 cm (height)
Jakenowicz is a talented tattoo artist from Poland who is known for his beautiful, thought-provoking designs. He uses the single needle technique to create intricate designs that have an ethereal presence on the skin. Our solar sparkle type 2 temporary tattoo, created in collaboration with Jakenowicz, is a perfect example of his style.
Featuring a sun with fine dotted lines protruding from its circumference, this environmentally-friendly sun sparkle fake tattoo appears to glitter and shine like the sun itself. It’s a wonderful way to acknowledge one of the most ancient symbols in existence.
From the earliest times, mankind was impressed by the presence of the sun. Understanding that it was responsible for the existence of life on earth, early humans worshiped the sun and viewed it as a god. Today, these meanings are still associated with the sun. You might choose Jakenowicz solar sparkle sticker tattoo as a way to embrace life, spirituality, power, energy, and divinity.
Or you might simply love the way this design looks when placed on your skin! No matter your reason, our solar sparkle type 2 adhesive tattoo is a great way to try before you buy since it comes in a set of three. For a variation on this theme, be sure to check out Jakenowicz’s solar sparkle type 1 temporary tattoo, as well.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend