Solar System Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small fine line style solar system temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||3 in / 7.5 cm (height)|
Our skin-friendly solar system semi-permanent tattoo is the best way to experiment with this eye-catching design before committing to permanent ink. This two-week tattoo will last on the skin for around 14 days and arrives in a set of two, making it the easiest way to try out a new design.
There are various ways to interpret the meaning and symbolism of our fine line solar system long-lasting tattoo. One way to look at it is as a representation of our place in the universe. From our small spot on planet earth, we are a part of something so much larger - a thought that brings comfort to many people.
This solar system semi-permanent temporary tattoo can also serve as a reminder that we are all connected and interdependent. Another way to interpret this type of tattoo is as a symbol of strength and resilience. The planets are often depicted as being in alignment, which can be interpreted as a reminder that we can find strength in unity and cooperation.
Another reason people choose our fine line solar system semi-permanent fake tattoo is to celebrate their love of astronomy. Whether on a professional or amateur level, this is a great way to embrace the mysteries of our galaxy. For other options, check out the entire astronomy 2-week temporary tattoos collection.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend