Spade Playing Card Suit Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist spade playing card suit semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
Most often seen in a casino or a game of poker, the “spade” is far more than just something on the corners of a few playing cards. This spade playing card suit semi-permanent tattoo carries a wide range of meanings, but they all share one core value. Whether it’s used as a sign of luck and hopes of a bright future or for what is believed to be its origin of “nobility,” this symbol has been unchanged for centuries.
Some may see the spade long-lasting temporary tattoo simply as one of four suits in a deck of cards. But if one were to pick the most valuable card in a deck, there’s a good chance the card selected is the Ace of Spades, which is said to be the strongest in the deck.
This is why our plastic-free spade suit semi-permanent fake tattoo could also be used to represent strength and honor. Couple that with a bit of luck and this symbol becomes one of victory and success, leaving one able to live a life with good fortune.
Use this two-week spade playing card suit fake tattoo to bring some luck into the world. We also offer this design in our traditional fake tattoo collection. Check out this spade temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend